DT or Double Terminated Crystals
Double Terminated crystals have a termination (point) at both ends of the crystal. They come in many shapes, sizes, and colors.
We have a nice selection of DT's available and will be getting them online soon. If you are interested in any particular type DM me and I can source it for you.
Double Terminated crystals have a termination at each end, thus the energy can flow in either direction and can be guided to do so via thought patterns.
They are also very useful to facilitate balance within any given energy fields. An example of this is where a root chakra may be overactive and the sacral chakra underactive. Place a Double Terminated crystal between them and the two chakras will self balance (in most cases).
These crystals are very exciting to hold between the palms of your hands and feel their energy running through and around your body.
Double Terminated crystals are also very useful tools for crystal grids and mandalas.
What Are Double Terminated Crystals Good For?
Double terminated crystals have a point at each end; this shape allows their energy to flow both ways, making them great tools for energy healing and spiritual practices. Double terminated crystals absorb energy at one point, transform it, and emanate it at the other point. These crystals are either formed naturally deep within the earth or cut and polished to this shape.
The Most Common Uses of Double Terminated Crystals
- Energy healing and cleansing - their ability to absorb and emanate energy makes these crystals excellent tools for crystal therapists, energy healers, and Reiki practitioners to cleanse, energize, balance the aura and the chakras. For example, double terminated Rose Quartz crystals are used to remove stagnant energies, balancing the Heart Chakra and infusing it with pure, soothing energy.
- Essential pieces for crystal grids - double terminated crystals are also important pieces of crystal grids because they can transfer and transmit the energies of the other crystals.
- Double terminated crystals tools for mediation - DT crystals are used in yoga and meditation to facilitate the connection with spiritual realms serving as receivers and transmitters of high-vibration energies. Double terminated crystals enhance the energy flow in your aura, helping you to be more centered and focused during meditations. DT fluorites are some of the best crystal tools for meditation.
- Double terminated crystals for stress relief and relaxation - when used during relaxation, the double terminated crystals can help you regenerate and relax after a tough day, removing energy blockages, infusing your aura with pure energy.
- Tools for manifestation - due to their properties, double terminated crystals are often used as tools for focusing the energy on a well-set intention during manifestation techniques.