Our rings are crafted from mixed metals that include solid sterling silver 925, copper, brass, Argentium and 999 bezels; Gold 9ct, 14ct, yellow and white gold. We use natural gemstones, opals & crystals sourced from around the world.
Made for; Men, Women, children, unisex.
From your marital status to your profession, your rings tell a lot about you. Some fingers have special meaning, while others don't mean anything at all. Keep these associations in mind as you decide where you'll wear your jewelry.
Finger Meanings in Palmistry
Some people believe that finger choices for rings may also have mystical or magical connotations. Palmistry, the practice of reading the lines in a person's hands to determine character and fortune, associates the hands and fingers with attributes of the Greek gods. According to Guyot Brothers, fingers also have common metaphysical properties and complimentary gemstones. The combination of all this finger symbolism may influence how you wear your rings.
- The Thumb: The thumb represents self-assertion and willpower. It is the only finger not named after a Greek god. Choose thumb rings made with carnelian, garnet, or ruby gemstones.
- The Index Finger: This finger is named for Jupiter to symbolize self-confidence, leadership, ambition, and spirituality. Select a ring with lapis lazuli, amethyst, or blue topaz stones.
- The Middle Finger: The middle finger, Saturn, stands for balance, justice, the law, responsibility, and soul-searching. Soothing stones such as rose quartz, coral, and aquamarine are appropriate for rings.
- The Ring Finger: The ring finger represents Apollo and symbolizes relationships, creativity, and the love of beauty. Complimentary gemstones include moonstone, jade, amethyst, sapphire, and turquoise.
- The Pinky Finger: Mercury rules the little finger, which stands for intelligence, communication, persuasion, and intuition. Pick rings with stones such as moonstone, amber, or citrine.
Crystals, Opals & Gemstones varieties used but are not limited to:
Diamonds, emeralds, topaz, citrine, lapis lazuli, rose quartz, moonstone, rainbow moonstone, amethyst, Snowflake Obsidian, peridot, tourmaline, Kyanite, Black & Green Onyx, Smokey quartz, Herkimer Diamond, Aquamarine, Kornerupine, Greek Amethyst, Spinel, Green Flourite, opals, boulder opal, orange fire opal, sapphire, garnet, Labradorite, Prehnite, Ruby, Moldavite, Tigers Eye, Green Jasper, Exoitc Jasper, Aventurine, Mohave Red Turquoise, Turquoise, Dendrite, Chrysophrase, Pink Kunzite, Chrome Diopside.
Handmade with sterling silver, 925 & 999. Custom orders in 9ct 375, 10K, 14K, 18K, 22K, 24K