Tibetan bowls are forged with alloys that usually contain from five to seven precious metals, which are connected to the planets of our galaxy: lead (Saturn), tin (Jupiter), iron (Mars), copper (Venus), mercury (Mercury), silver (the Moon) and gold (the Sun). The size of the bowl and the ratio between the metals affect the tone, vibration and quality of sound produced by the bowl
The bowl sings ''ommmmm'', which revives the basic DNA codes and activates the codes that we haven't yet perceived or we had suppressed till now. Tibetan singing bowls are one of the strongest musical instruments for healing with sound therapy and vibrations. They are called singing bowls because their exotic sound continues to float for a long time after we have played on them.
Helps you Relax and Calm with the Soothing Healing Sound and Reduces Stress, Balances your Chakra, Relaxes your Body and Mind, Calm your Nerves.
Each Sound Bowl is attuned to the specific Chakra
- Root (red)- Grounding
- Sacral (orange) - Creativity
- Solar Plexus (yellow) - Joy
- Heart (green) - Love
- Throat (blue)- Peace
- Third Eye (indigo) - Intuition
- Crown (purple)- Connection
The singing bowl is used worldwide for prayers, yoga, meditation and spiritual healing.
AUD $299.00 + shipping
How to Play Singing Bowls:
- Place the Singing Bowl on your Straight Palm
- Strike the side of a singing bowl
- Rub gently around the Rim with a Mallet
- Now you are able to generate the Resonant Sound
- Practice and Play with it
- 7 x Bowl 8cm wide, 5.5cm deep, 240 grams approx. (ea)
- 1 x Wooden Mallet 10.5cm
- 7 x Cushion 7.5 x 1 cm